Thursday, December 5, 2013

ARTWORK by JoJo: Glamorous

The weather in Dallas was so fabulous at the beginning of this week.
It really inspired me to create some artwork. Weather does that to me... it gives me creative mojo.

I shared with you the notecards earlier in the week... now, I want to share some new paintings.

Quite GLAMOROUS pieces!

Acrylic on 11" x 14" Canvas Board | Sweet Dreams | Available

Acrylic on 11" x 14" Canvas Board | The Waitresses | Available

I just love the GOLD and texture!

Now the weather is starting to get cold and dreary again. 
But, maybe I can find inspiration elsewhere.
Or... colder weather seems to spark my creative mojo for baking.
Cupcakes anyone? 
Perhaps...

You can check out more of my artwork here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS