Monday, October 21, 2013

PARIS: Exteriors

I hope you had a lovely weekend.

We did.... we were finally reunited with our kiddo and dog!

It sure is a blessing to have them stay with such wonderful people [my parents] who love them both.
Not to mention my parent's wonderful neighbors... who taught kiddo how to fish and made him homemade icecream! I wasn't the only one spoiled during our trip - hah

For today's post, I thought I would focus on gorgeous exteriors we saw while in Paris

EVERYWHERE you turned -- GORGEOUSNESS!

Even though I'm sharing a few cathedral shots today, I'll save most of them for a separate post -- for they deserve a post all to themselves!

ENJOY!

Musee de Louvre

Musee de Louvre

Jardin des Tuileries

Jardin des Tuileries

Jardin des Tuileries

Jardin des Tuileries

Jardin des Tuileries


The American Cathedral


Arc de Triomphe

Arc de Triomphe

Arc de Triomphe

Place de la Madeleine

Place de la Madeleine

Place de la Madeleine

Notre Dame

Notre Dame


Musee de Orsay

Musee de Orsay

The Smallest House in Paris

Notre Dame


Just jaw-dropping archetecture and history... I'm still in awe of it.

Have a HAPPY MONDAY, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS