Friday, April 19, 2013

Gold Bamboo

Gold is soooooo bold.

And... lovely....

and... trendy....

and classic!

Decor Pad
Gold Bamboo Flatware - Ricci Silversmith
Source
Gold and brass are best friends in the world of decor.

Hollywood Regency Style is loaded with Faux Bamboo furniture pieces or accents.

I am ALWAYS on the hunt for Gold Bamboo..... or a piece that I can easily spray paint gold.

recently
Especially, if it's a vintage piece!

If the idea of gold.... faux bamboo... and a mirror... really really excites you....

I have GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!

Pinterest Image
I have this vintage piece at my space!

Have a FANTASTIC weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS