Friday, December 8, 2017

ARTWORK by JoJo | What's New

What's new with you?

There's been a lot going on here and I realized I haven't shared some of my new works in quite a bit.
So, here ya go!

Acrylic on 5" x 5" Canvas Framed in Mirrored Frame | Let My Love Open the Door Collection | Available
Acrylic on 36" x 36" Canvas | Round and Round | SOLD
Acrylic on 12" x 12" Canvas Board Framed | Let My Love Open the Door Collection | Available
Acrylic on 36" x 36" Canvas Framed in Gold Leaf Floater | Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now | Donated to Holy Trinity Catholic School's 2018 Gala
Diptych on 24" x 60" Canvas Panels | Upside Down You Turn Me | Available at Lost Again
Acrylic on 36" x 36" Canvas  | Available
To keep current on my fun and creative life, follow me on Instagram!

#JoJoHerda
#artworkbyJoJo

Until next time, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS