Monday, October 10, 2016

GIVING BACK : Folds of Honor

I am blessed to be able to give back to a special organization with this piece entitled "I Won't Forget".

The Folds of Honor Foundation is a non-profit organization that provides scholarships to the spouses and children of American military service members disabled or killed in action.

The Folds of Honor Gala will take place in Dallas on Saturday, November 5th.

"I Won't Forget" will be up for bid during the silent auction.
Don't miss this opportunity to help give back to those who give all...

Acrylic on 40" x 40" Canvas | I Won't Forget | Available at the Folds of Honor Gala Silent Auction 11/5/16

Get your FOLDS OF HONOR GALA tickets HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS