Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Artwork by JoJo: A Glamorous Neutral Diptych

I love to utilize color on canvas. It enables me to venture out into a bold new world.

But, I also love working with neutrals.

To see how many different emotions can be drawn out of a similar color palette is always encouraging to me.

It reminds that no two snowflakes are ever alike. Unique. Beautiful.

But, when I can add some GLAM to neutrals....
that is one of a few of my "FAVORITE THINGS"!

Here is a new diptych piece I created:
Acrylic on two 30" x 48" Canvas Panels | The Way You Make Me Feel

Here are the two separate panels shown larger:

1 of 2
2 of 2

Have a FANTASTIC day, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS