Tuesday, August 19, 2014

ME: A lil' Vacay

I'm sorry I haven't been posting recently. But, hubby and I just returned from a little vacay in Colorado.... and there is no way that I can have everything put together to include pre-planned posts during my absence from the computer. Sometimes I can be that put together... but, most of the time... something has to give. And this time... it was my blog posts.

But, I am back.... and I wanted to share with you some of the fun photos from our trip.
It was, for both of us, our first time ever to visit Colorado.
Oh. My. Goodness.... what a GORGEOUS place!

We flew into Denver and drove to the Vail Valley. The purpose of our trip was to attend a very special wedding... and that was just the icing on this vacay cake. We really enjoyed ourselves!
Take a look for yourselves:

Hubby and I after our zip-lining adventure. 
The view from one of our zip-lining platforms.
Yes, this is me. The photo was captured while I was flipping upside-down to ride the rest of this line. Fun!
Vail, Colorado.
Hello, Rocky Mountains. Nice to meet ya!
The view from our Lodge Room.
One of the many trails we hiked during our time in the Rocky Mountains.
Horseback Riding. It's been a long time and I had a blast with my horse, Willie!
And this was why we were there... a beautiful and special wedding.
So long, Colorado.... until next time.

AND THERE WILL be a next time!

I posted several of these photos on Instagram. You can always follow me here for more real-time postings. You know... just in case I don't have it all together on the blog.

Now, back to the real world....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS