Friday, June 28, 2013

SALE and Marbled Framed Prints

There is no doubt I have an obsession with Marbled Framed Prints.


I have a large pair framed and hanging in my bedroom.

I chose the black, gold, gray and white colorway.

They make me swoon every time I see them. The movement is just so hypnotic.


I have a space located inside Lost...antiques in the Dallas Design District and this weekend {well, starting today Friday (6/28) through Sunday (6/30)} they are having a MAJOR SALE!

I will also be having a SALE in my space --- 20% off everything over $100!

That's right! 
And..... wait for it.... I have a pair of framed marbled prints available!


This photo above is from another set I recently sold, but the ones available have the gray, pink, gold, and white colorway.

So, I know where I am going to stop this morning while kiddo is in art camp!
There are some other vendors and spaces with sales and inventory that I want to check out... Like The Pink Pagoda {I'm sure you have heard of her}... she has a space there with some items for sale. Check out her post


Have a FANTASTIC weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every word. Have a FABULOUS day!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS